Helping patients heal differently – that’s what ACell is all about. Transforming the standard of medical care and improving patient’s quality of life requires the collective talents and skills of all of our employees. At all levels of the organization, ACell employees recognize their role in providing doctors and patients alternative treatment options that address some of the most complex cases in the fields of general surgery and wound management.
Why We Work Here
“ACell’s technology and the incredible story behind it is truly one of a kind! Working here has allowed me to partner with surgeons to help them achieve their goals for patients with complex tissue injuries or hernias. Having established clinical evidence for our products and a passionate leadership team helps me be seen as an asset in the industry.”
“ACell is the most rewarding and enjoyable career I have had. Our medical devices are truly making a difference; the work environment is clean, safe, and productive; and best of all, the employees are intelligent, focused, dedicated, and fun to work with!”
Sr. Director, Production Operations
“ACell provides great opportunities for growth and a place where your opinions are valued and acted upon. It is inspiring to be a part of a company that offers life changing results for our patients and I am very proud to be one of the many contributors that strive to provide quality products and excellent service to our customers.”
Packaging Engineering Manager
A Company That Invests in You
Develop your career based on your strengths and potential. ACell is proud of its internal promotion history, offering the opportunity for employees to move functionally, laterally, and vertically within the company.
Friendly Work Environment
Enjoy coming to work every day. ACell offers a positive work environment where employees are encouraged to build strong working relationships and support each other. Events and activities are planned throughout the year to help maintain high employee engagement and morale.
The perks of being an ACell employee don’t stop at working with a talented group of people at a mission-driven company. ACell also offers a full range of benefits that support you and your eligible family members.
- ACell offers two PPO plans with large, nationwide physician networks. One of the plans is Health Savings Account (HSA) eligible with an annual contribution from ACell
- Dental coverage with two check-ups per year covered in full
- Vision coverage is offered
- Flexible Spending Plans are offered including medical, limited purpose, and dependent care
- Voluntary accidental injury and hospitalization plans are available
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counseling sessions are available for support
- ACell provides a 401(k) plan with an employer matching contribution each pay period. Vesting is 100% immediately for employer contributions, and a Roth option is also available
- Life insurance/Accidental Death is provided
- Short-term and long-term disability coverages are paid for by ACell
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance is available for you and your family members
- ACell provides new hires with 18 days of paid time off annually
- Employees receive nine holidays each year, plus one floating holiday
- Paid Parental Leave is offered for the birth, adoption, or fostering of a new child
- Tuition reimbursement is offered for job-related majors
- When possible, ACell offers flextime or work from home capabilities