Educational Training & Events
ACell offers training events for healthcare professionals throughout the year. These educational programs provide opportunities for clinicians to learn about the safe and effective use of ACell products, as well as new and developing research and clinical practices in their field. Under the direction of course faculty, attendees may participate in didactic sessions and/or cadaver labs highlighting the latest regenerative medicine technologies.
Tackling Complex Soft Tissue Trauma: Clinical Experience with Urinary Bladder Matrix and Temporary Fascial Prostheses
September 26, 2020 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
This virtual bioskills lab will highlight the utilization of Cytal® Wound Matrix, MicroMatrix®, and ABRA® Dynamic Tissue Systems (DTS) to support reconstruction efforts in trauma surgery.
- Cadaveric Session via Live Broadcast
- Identifying patient selection criteria when utilizing MicroMatrix®, Cytal® Wound Matrix and ABRA® devices
- Clinical considerations for management of trauma cases such as Fournier’s gangrene, gunshot wounds, and extremity compartment syndrome
Clinical Case Review: Confident Wound Management in a Case of Cold Feet
September 29, 2020 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
Join us as vascular surgeon Dr. Tejas Shah provides a clinical analysis of a patient presenting with a cold lower extremity following elective hip replacement.
- Clinical management of comorbid patient
- Use of MicroMatrix® and Cytal® Wound Matrix, in order to achieve final closure of these complex surgical wounds